Study Abroad Visa UK
Exams are inevitable battles on our educational journey. One of them, which all international students will be familiar with, is the language test IELTS. This article concludes that it is possible to study abroad visa UK without IELTS. Can a student get admission to UK universities without IELTS? Several universities accept students with less gap and marks above 65%. Although IELTS is generally considered a condition for your application and a good IELTS score strengthens it, IELTS can be yielded if students meet specific criteria.
What is IELTS?
IELTS alludes to the International English Language Testing System. Students with a non-native English background who plan to study in the UK should take that standard English test. IELTS is part of the standard procedure for UK admissions. It tests your reading, listening, speaking, and writing skills in English and gives you a score.
IELTS is the UK’s most popular and widely accepted English language test. But many others are also taken.
Alternatively, you can take the TOEFL, Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE), PTE Academic, Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE), and the Duolingo English test.
If you have good results in one of the other standard language tests, you can plan to study in the UK without IELTS.
Below is a List of universities in the UK That Offer Admission to International Students without IELTS
- Birmingham City University
- Bangor University
- University of Bristol
- Sheffield Hallam University
- University of Southampton
- University of Warwick
- London Southbank University
- Robert Gordon University
- Queen Mary University of London
- University of Bolton
- University of Plymouth
- University of Portsmouth
- Swansea University
- University of Greenwich
- University of Central Lancashire
- Aston University
And few more
At universities where an IELTS exemption is unavailable, a student may face being refused a place on a course if they do not have excellent spoken and written English and their percentage of points obtained in English does not meet the entry criteria.
Benefits of Study Abroad Visa UK without IELTS
- The UK is one of the sought-after countries for higher education.
- The country offers a vibrant and multi-ethnic culture and is considered the best multilingual and cosmopolitan country without racial discrimination.
- The UK also provides many opportunities to explore different industries and start a career.
- Studying in the UK is affordable as compared to the study in US and Canada
- They prepare students so that they start earning early with shorter programs
- A massive choice of institutions and subjects with flexible programs
- UK institutions offer many scholarships and Grants
- The National Health Service is free for students going into higher education for more than 6 months of study abroad visa UK
- The country has a diverse, tolerant, and stable social environment
- The question that comes up a lot is whether taking IELTS when applying for a UK student visa is mandatory. In some cases, a study abroad visa UK without IELTS is anticipated.
English School History
Results from your previous school or university showing that you have a good command of the English language can help you in the process of studying in the UK without IELTS.
2. University Interviews
If the university you applied to conducts the interviews and explains that you no longer need to take the IELTS exam, you can travel with a study abroad visa UK without the exam.
3. A Substitute Tests
There are other tests you can take besides IELTS, which many universities recognize in the UK. You can take these tests, including Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE), PTE Academic, TOEFL, and more.
4. Majors in English
If you studied for your previous degree in English before applying for higher education through a study abroad visa UK, you might not need to take the IELTS test.
This article concludes that it is possible to study abroad visa UK without IELTS. Although English language proficiency is one of the requirements, there is an alternative if you look at a university that yields IELTS.
Instead of submitting your IELTS score, you must submit a document from the university stating that you are suitable to apply for a visa.
Expert Opinion has information about almost everything you need to know before, after, and during moving out to your desired places.