Do Not Miss The Chance To Work Or Study In Australia
Civil Engineers are the professionals who deals with the design, development, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including public works such as roads, bridges, dams, canals, airports, sewerage systems, pipelines, structural components of buildings, and railroads. In short, Civil Engineering is one of the key to development. Unfortunately, in our country, civil engineers are not given many job opportunities. Do not get dishearten because Australia has launched visa Subclass 476 Skilled—Recognized Graduate visa only for fresh graduates from the recognized universities.
If you are a fresh graduate of civil engineering and your degree is Accredited by Washington Accord then you can avail this opportunity to work in Australia. You cannot only work in Australia but also you can study and freely visit any part of Australia. Having this type of visa you can apply for the jobs which can only be applied if you are onshore, so you can avail a lot more occupation opportunities for you to apply than applying from your country. So far, no other country provides this big opportunity for fresh graduates.
You can stay in Australia for eighteen months, the main opportunity for this visa is that you can get permanent residency of Australia. During your eighteen months tenure, if you pay all the payable taxes and get some education or work experience in Australia, then you are eligible for the permanent residency. This is a great opportunity for the fresh graduate to work and settle abroad; also, if you are in your last semesters of your bachelor’s degree then you should consider this as your first priority.
- Under 31 years of age.
- Health Insurance
- Character Certificate
IELTS – with an overall of 6 bands or having 5 in each. (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking).
- You must have completed your degree in the past 2 years.
- Your degree must be accredited by PEC under level-II OBE based “Washington accord” (list of the eligible Degrees of Universities from all over Pakistan is given below)
List of Universities whose Electrical and Electronics Engineering is accredited by PEC under level-II OBE Based “Washington Accord”.
- The University of Central Punjab, Lahore (2015 – 2016)
- CECOS University of Information Technology and Emerging Sciences, Peshawar (2015 – 2016)
- NUST, Military College of Engineering, Risalpur (2013 – 2017)
- University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar (Main Campus) (2015 – 2016)
- UET, Peshawar (Bannu Campus) (2015 – 2016)
- National University of Sciences and Technology, Islamabad (2014 – 2016)
- University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore (Main Campus) (2013 – 2016)
- University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila (Main Campus) (2014 – 2015)
- Abasyn University, Peshawar (Islamabad Campus) (2014 – 2015)
- Capital University of Science and Technology, Islamabad (2014 – 2015)
- Swedish College of Engineering and Technology, Wah Cantt. (2014 – 2015)
- Abasyn University, Peshawar (Spring – 2016)
Expert Opinion provides the best immigration consultancy for Australia. Drop your resume at email@example.com and get yourself freely assessed by the best consultants available in Pakistan. You will be instructed what is best according to your profile. Visit us at https://expertopinion.pk or call us at +92332-6040201 +92306-1748488
August 9, 2019
August 2, 2019