Looking for Canadian Immigration? We Can Help You!

Canada is an immensely huge country that is amazingly differed in its people, landscape, and climate. Because of this, the Canadian lifestyle will differ from one individual to the next. Canadians do share significant values, for example, pride, a belief in equality, diversity, and respect for all individuals. These qualities make Canada known as a friendly, peace-loving, and secure place in which to live.

Canada is known as the ideal country to get Permanent Residency Visa. Canadian Government offers high work rate, and ideal settings to raise a family. Canada provides many migration programs, which offer Permanent Residency Visa to the highly skilled and talented overseas professionals and workers. for example Express Entry System, Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs), etc.

Canada has one of the most effective immigration policies in the world. Over 200,000 migrants migrate to Canada each year. If you want a happy life then Canada is one of the world’s best places to live.

Reasons for Immigrating to Canada

  • Successful Migration with full family.
  • Free education and medicals.
  • Skilled workers, as well as investors, can migrate.
  • Different opportunities in the Information Technology sector for software professionals.
  • You can be eligibility for Canadian Citizenship within three years of arrival in Canada with permanent residence status.
  • Dual Citizenship allowed.
  • Entitlement to government welfare benefits, free medical facilities, free education, etc.
  • You can start your own business with minimal government regulations in starting.
  • World’s best country to live in – and the United Nations keeps reaffirming it!

Express entry

Express Entry is an online immigration application system. It allows you to submit a profile and be considered as a skilled immigrant. Only those candidates can apply for permanent residency who scores highest rank among others.

There are Two-Steps for an Express Entry Process

Step 1: Eligible candidates make an expression of interest in immigrating to Canada

Candidates for Canadian permanent residence from around the globe make an expression of interest for moving to Canada by creating an online profile. They give information about their skills, work experience, language fluency, education, and other personal information. On the off chance that an applicant does not already have a valid job offer from a Canadian employer or a provincial nomination, he or she may register with Canada’s Job list, and then he or she will be connected with Canadian employers. Only qualified applicants will enter the Express Entry pool.

Step 2: The government then selects candidates from the Express Entry pool

Canadian employers can visit the eligible candidate’s profile, each of whom has been pre-checked by the Canadian Government in terms of their eligibility for Canadian immigration. Employers can connect with applicants and offer them a qualifying job offer. Candidates, who get such an offer, are granted extra points, increasing their chances of accepting an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canadian permanent residence. On the off chance if candidates gets an ITA, the individual will then have 90 days to submit an electronic application for permanent residence. The government of Canada process applications within the time of six months of the date of submission.


Since our founding, our primary goal has been to provide Expertopinion in all over country and universities. Our impact is speak louder than our word.

Skilled Immigration

Family Immigration

Student Visa

Visit Visa

Contact Us

How does EE work?

  • In Express Entry, your application will be ranked according to a points system.
  • You will be invited to apply for permanent residence as a skilled immigrant if you are highly ranked.
  • Your Permanent Resident application will then be processed within the next 6 months.

Which Immigration Programs Does EE Cover?

You must use Express Entry to apply for:

  • The Skilled Worker Program
  • The Skilled Trades Program
  • The Canadian Experience Class


You can only qualify for the Express Entry if you meet the certain eligibility criteria for Skilled Worker Program, Canadian Experience Class, or Skilled Trades program.

How are Express Entry profile points determined?

Your EE profile will get points based on:

  • Your education level
  • Proficient plus English and/or French
  • Your work experience and skills
  • Your age
  • Your job offer in Canada
  • Your spouse’s education, work experience and language abilities.

You will be granted some additional points if you have completed a college or university program in Canada.


How Does EE Choose People for PR?

  • When you apply for an Express Entry your profile will be entered into a pool (group) of all the people who have currently applied.
  • Then your profile will be ranked against other people in the pool. Your profile will be ranked according to the number of points you have.
  • If you are at the top of the rankings, your profile will be drawn from the list of applications.

Provisional nomination

The Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) engage Canadian territories and provinces to select people who wish to move to Canada and who are keen on settling in a specific region. More than 80 provincial immigration streams, finding the Canadian immigration pathway that best suits you might challenge.

How the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) works

This program is for workers who:

  • have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific territory or province
  • want to live in that province, and
  • want to become permanent residents of Canada

Each territory and province has its own “streams” and requirements. For example, in a program stream, territories and provinces may target:

  • students
  • business people
  • skilled workers
  • semi-skilled workers

Provisional nomination is a paper-based process. To be an eligible for this process, you will have to pass a medical exam and get a police check. All candidates must have these checks, no matter where, they plan to live in Canada.

Paper-based process

In the paper-based process:

  • You apply to the territory or province for nomination under a non-Express Entry stream.
  • You need to meet the eligibility requirements of the province that nominates you.
  • You must submit a paper application for permanent residence to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada when you have been nominated.
  • You have to get a police check and pass a medical exam. Everyone must have these checks, no matter where you plan to live in Canada.
  • This process takes longer time than Express Entry.

Choose a province or territory

To be nominated by a territory or province, you must follow the instructions on their website and contact them directly

About the process

Provincial Nominee Program is the paper based application process

You must apply in two stages:

First, you should choose where you need to live in Canada and apply to that territory or province for a nomination. They will review your application based on:

  • their immigration needs and
  • if you really plan to live there

After a territory or province nominates you, you must apply to us (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) for permanent residence. Your application will be assessed based on Canadian immigration law.


To apply as a provincial nominee, you must:

  • meet the minimum requirements of one of the province or territory’s non-Express Entry streams
  • be nominated under that stream
  • Get your fingerprints and photo taken

Medical exams and police certificates

Canada Immigration Faq's

What do you mean by express entry?
It is a system that is used by the Canadian government for managing the applications for the permanent resident visa via a specific economic immigration program. The express entry system is used to have the application of the skilled and qualified workers.
Will I be able to have more than a single Express Entry profile?
No, it is not possible to have more than one express entry profile at a time. This is a Canadian Immigration Law.
Will I need an Educational Credential Assembly for applying under the Express Entry Profile?
To get points under education under the Comprehensive Ranking System, you need to have a valid Educational Credential Assessment. You can contact our experts to know how many points will you be able to get for your education.
For how long will the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report be valid for?
It will be accepted for five years after the date of the issuance.
What language test should I take for the Express Entry?
Following tests are accepted by the department only:
Of you are taking the English test, then:
• CELPIP, or Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program
• IELTS also known as International English Language Testing System
If you want to take the test for French, you will have to take:
• TEF Canada, Test d’évaluation de français
• TCF Canada, Test de connaissance du français
Do I need to include only a minimum work experience in an Express Entry profile or should I add more details to it to qualify for one of the programs?
You will have to include a total of 10 years experience included in your Express Entry Profile to actually quality for any program.
How many points will I be able to get for my siblings in Canada?
You will be able to get a total of 15 additional points if you have a sibling, who is:
• Residing within the country
• A permanent resident or a citizen of Canada
Is it possible for me to be eligible for over a single program under the Express Entry?
Yes, if you have filled information on you profile properly and are looked up in a specific way, you may be eligible for more than a single program for the Express Entry.
How can I find my NOC code?
Your NOC code, or National Occupation Classification Code is the the number that a job is listed under. In Canada, it is the official job classification system. Each application will have a unique profile that will only be determined after the Expert Consultant has completed doing the personal assessment.When I am applying as a couple will I need to have my wife’s ECA report?
It is not necessary but if you wish to get points for your wife it will be advisable for you to have your wife’s ECA. If you don’t, you may loose some points which may actually be very precious. To get more information about this you can get in touch with our experts.
Is it necessary for me to have a job offer to apply for a visa?
No, it is not important for you to have a job offer but you will have to be registered to get a job. But if you have a job offer it will increase your chances for getting the visa.

How can I No way I am eligible to apply?
You can get to know if you are eligible to apply for the visa by using an online calculator. If not, you can get in touch with our export consultants and get to know about this in detail.
Will the embassy help me fill my application and check that everything is correct before I apply for the immigration?
This service is not provided by the government. The authorities are to make sure that the immigration laws are followed properly and to make the decision as to who should be awarded the visa and to issue the residence visas. All the necessary information is already mentioned on the application itself. But since the authorities will not be able to give you personalized guidance according to your case, you can actually get in touch with an expert immigration agent to get these kind of services.
Is it possible for the immigration authorities to refuse to accept my application?
Yes, a large number of applicants are not aware of how the immigration regulations and rules are enforced. So, seeking professional guidance in matter’s like these is always advisable and you can get help from any expert guidance office that offers to deal with the immigration consultant and make sure that your application is not rejected.
How will I be able to know if I can qualify for the express entry?
With the completion of the free assessment, you will have a better idea about your eligibility for applying under the skilled immigration program.
To get a detailed assessment about your eligibility you will have to contact an expert Canadian immigration consultant to get more information on your case in a personalized meeting.
Will my visa application include my spouse for children or is it necessary for me to have an additional application and pay for the separate charges for them?
The main application that is filled by you is for you, your spouse or a common law partner and your dependent children. There will be some additional costs for you to pay based on the size of your family. The best application has the fee which covers only the main applicant being you and then there are separate charges for each of your family member. These costs depend on their age and the relationship with the main applicant.
Will have to leave for Canada immediately after my visa is granted?
It is not important. You will be given an initial entry date on your visa which will be according to the validity of your medical records and police clearances.
What am I paying for in the fee that I am paying along with my visa application?
You will be paying for a migration agent price which is our consultancy fee. Other fees are the visa fee, the educational assessment charges, IELTS examination charges, health check charges and the police check charges.
How will you be charging me?
We are charging a fixed price for our high quality strategic work, where as our initial consultation is free of charge and it includes looking up your options and advising you on how should you apply for the visa. Our prices are covered with a refund policy which is fixed at 2300 US Dollars.

Submit Request

Get a free consultation

Expert Opinion Ltd – The Best Study and Immigration Consultants in Lahore