Job Opportunities in Australia for Fresh Graduates of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
It is been a tradition that after graduation Electrical Engineers have to struggle in finding a job. Only a few people who got lucky to get a job in time and others just wander here and there looking for a suitable job. If by any chance, you are an Electrical or Electronics Engineer and you are one of them who are struggling then we got good news for you. Australia has recently made a new visa Subclass 476 Skilled—Recognized Graduate visa only for fresh graduates.
Under this visa category, you cannot only find a job in Australia but also you can freely travel to Australia. With this visa, you can apply for the jobs which are only be applied if you are onshore, with this there will be a lot more occupation opportunities for you to apply than applying from your country. So far, no other country provides this big opportunity for fresh graduates.
Having this visa, you can stay in Australia for eighteen months, in this period you can do a job or you can study in any part of Australia. The main opportunity for this visa is that you can get permanent residency in Australia. During your eighteen months tenure, if you pay all the payable taxes and get some education or work experience in Australia, then you are eligible for the permanent residency. This is a great opportunity for the fresh graduate to work and settle abroad; also, if you are in your last semesters of your bachelor’s degree then you should consider this as your first priority.
- Under 31 years of age.
- Health Insurance
- Character Certificate
- IELTS – with an overall of 6 bands or having 5 in each. (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking).
- You must have completed your degree in the past 2 years.
- Your degree must be accredited by PEC under level-II OBE based “Washington accord” (list of the eligible Degrees of Universities from all over Pakistan is given below)
List of Universities whose Electrical and Electronics Engineering is accredited by PEC under level-II OBE Based “Washington Accord”.
- COMSATS University Islamabad, (Attock Campus) (Fall-2015 – 2016)
- COMSATS University Islamabad, (Lahore Campus) (Fall-2015 – 2016)
- COMSATS University Islamabad, (Islamabad Campus) (2013 – 2017)
- COMSATS University, Islamabad (Wah Campus) (2013 – 2014)
- COMSATS University, Islamabad (Abbottabad Campus) (2014 – 2015)
- University of the Punjab, Lahore (2015 – 2016)
- Khwaja Fareed University of Engineering and Information Technology (2015)
- Indus University, Karachi (2016)
- Usman Institute of Technology, Karachi (Fall 2015 – 2017)
- Pakistan Air Force Karachi Institute of Economics & Technology Karachi (2016)
- Bahria University Islamabad (Main Campus) (2015 – 2016)
- Bahria University, Islamabad (Karachi Campus) (2015)
- University of Information Technology and Emerging Sciences, Peshawar (2015 – 2016)
- College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, Rawalpindi (2013 – 2018)
- National University of Sciences and Technology, Islamabad (2013 – 2015)
- University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore (Main Campus) (2015 – 2016)
- University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar (Abbottabad Campus) (2015)
- University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila (Main Campus) (2015 – 2016)
- UET, Lahore (Kala Shah Kaku Campus) (2014 – 2015)
- Riphah International University, Islamabad (2013 – 2014)
- Center for Advanced Studies in Engineering, Islamabad (UET Taxila) (2013 – 2016)
- Institute of Space Technology, Islamabad (2013 – 2016)
- Capital University of Science and Technology, Islamabad (2014 – 2016)
- Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Islamabad (2015 – 2017)
- Lahore University of Management Sciences, Lahore (2013 – 2015)
- HITEC University, Taxila (2013 – 2016)
- University of Central Punjab, Lahore (2014 – 2015)
- National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Islamabad (Peshawar Campus) (2016)
- Pakistan Navy Engineering College, Karachi (2013 – 2014)
- NED University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi (2015 – 2016)
- Usman Institute of Technology, Karachi (2014)
- Sukkur Institute of Business Administration, Sukkur (2015 – 2016)
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology (2013 – 2014)
- Hamdard Institute of Engineering and Technology, Karachi (2015)
Expert Opinion provides the best immigration consultancy for Australia, Canada and New Zealand. Drop your resume at email@example.com or contact us at 00923326040201 and get yourself freely assessed by the best consultants available in Pakistan. You will be instructed what is best according to your profile. Visit us at https://expertopinion.pk/
August 9, 2019
August 2, 2019
August 1, 2019